Sunday 18 September 2016

Guiding days on the Wye

I'm just testing the water after returning from a successful days guiding on the river Wye which saw two anglers share a catch of around twenty barbel to 9lb 10oz alternating between the feeder and the float.
Prices this year based on myself travelling to and forth from the venue on the same day, providing bait, terminal tackle, rods/reels if needed, ticket to the venue and images of all catches are as follows-
One-to-one session £150
Two anglers being guided £200

I am also looking at spending three days on the river in Aug/Sept and Oct next season and the cost based on two anglers per day will be £125 per angler.


If you are interested and require more information the
n please email me - duncancharman@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment